JB Myer-Henderson Hall, VA Image 1
    JB Myer-Henderson Hall, VA Image 2

    JB Myer-Henderson Hall, VA Housing and Relocation Information

    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)

    The military provides two options for the use of your BAH. The first is living on post. JBMyerHendersonHallHousing.com provides you with the necessary information to complete that request.

    Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off post. JBMyerHendersonHallHousing.com provides you with a military-friendly process and pricing for those looking to maximize the use of their BAH.

    On Post Housing (Rent On Post)

    You can contact the housing office at 703-696-3557. Please keep in mind that there is a process involved in renting on post housing that may include wait times.

    Off Post Single Family Homes

    For those who are not ready to buy a home, and are looking to rent, check our database for available listings in the area. Click here for Single Family Rentals. Click here for Apartments for Rent.

    Surrounding Cities of JB Myer-Henderson Hall

    Cities around Joint Base Myer Henderson (Purchase a Home) - The cities around this installation are Arlington, Annandale, Falls Church, McLean, Vienna, Fairfax, VA, Washington D.C., Camp Springs, Bethesda, and Silver Spring, MD. There are plentiful housing opportunities off post for those looking to get into a new home.

    Speak to a local Real Estate Agent

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations

    Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall is a joint base comprised of Fort Myer, Fort McNair and Henderson Hall in northern Virginia, near Washington DC. The joint base was created as part of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Initiative and is under the command of the United States Army. Fort Lesley J. McNair has been an Army post for over 200 years. The Joint Base offers support for official ceremonies as well as fixed-wing airlift and operation of Arlington National Cemetery.

    There is no family housing located at Henderson Hall. Marines stationed here are authorized to apply for family housing at Naval Station Anacostia. Call the housing office for more details concerning eligibility and possible wait times at 703-696-3557.